John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, February 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday 02-16-2012

I was so busy last week with Power and Love Conference among other things that I simply did not have a chance to do a Thankful Thursday post. So, without further adieu... this week's top ten:

1. God. I am thankful for the everlasting and constant presence of God in my everyday life...not just on Sundays!

2. Jesus. I am so thankful to have an intercessor in Heaven that is seated at the right hand of the Father.

3. John. I am very proud of John. He went to Power and Love conference last week and did amazing things for others and for myself. He is an awesome man of God!

4. My boys. OH WOW! They are really getting big and growing up so quickly. I am so thankful that they still request Family Nights!

5. My Job. I absolutely love my job and the Chair to the Physics and Earth Science Department (the department I work in). I never really wake up and dread coming to work! That is a blessing!

6. Friends. Mainly, Rachel Johnson. That girl! I just love her to pieces. We try to meet up once a month for dinner/coffee/something and get out of the house,just us girls, and talk. I am always shocked when I leave 4 or 5 hours later...it always seems like our time together is shorter than that. She is one of my truest and best friends and I love her!

7. My Crockpot. I have said it before and I am going to say it again... I love my crockpot! I love that I can put something in there and come back home and dinner is ready!

8. Blueberry. I am in love with the smell of anything and everything blueberry...especially blueberry muffin!

9. Gain. I am so thankful that the powers that be saw it fit to create every product (from dish liquid,laundry products, candles, and multipurpose cleaner) in the fragrance of original Gain.

10. Plans. I love having a plan. I love implementing a plan. Best of all... I love completing a plan.

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!