John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, January 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday 1-26-12

The list this week goes:

1. God. Thankful for forgiveness and for renewed mercy each day.

2. Jesus. Thankful that He is interceding on my family's behalf.

3. John. Just plain old thankful for him today!

4. Kids. My sweet, sweet babies. I absolutely adore them!

5. Work. I am so thankful that I come to a place that I love to "work".

6. Friends. I am thankful for good friends who listen when we need them to and talk when we need them to.

7. Parents. I am thankful that my parents care so much about me and my family.

8. Surprise Packages. Yesterday the boys got a surprise package in the mail from PawPaw Bruce and Diane. They LOVED them. They liked getting a little goodie from PawPaw and Diane.

9. Anticipation. I love knowing that something good is about to happen. I don't know what it is but I can't wait to see how God works this out.

10. Patience. Although I may not have an over-abundance of it... I am thankful that I got a little bit!

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!