John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, January 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday 1-12-12

This past week has been a rather difficult one so this list may seem strange or different from the other posts in the past.

1. God. No matter where I go...He never lets me go.

2. Jesus. I can pray anytime and KNOW that although I may not get my answer right then I can still trust Him and know that He is on the throne.

3. Truth. The enemy is the father of lies. He will lie to us to try to bring us off track but I am happy to report that I recognize the voice of the enemy and I KNOW it is a LIE and while it may detour me for just a second... don't worry I will get back on track!

4. Quiet. Sometimes you just need some quiet time to think and pray.

5. Giggles. From my kids make me happy even in the saddest of moods.

6. Promises. I stand on the promises of God and I KNOW He will NOT leave or forsake me. I know that He watches over His word to preform it. Thank you Lord.

7. Blankets. Sometimes you just need to be all wrapped up. It makes you feel better. It feels like a fuzzy hug.

8. Understanding. I am so thankful for understanding. Without it, I don't know where I would be or who I would be without.

9. Forgiveness. I am so very thankful that I serve a MIGHTY GOD who forgives me of ALL OF MY SINS if I ask Him to. There is NOTHING that He won't forgive. Nothing...so devil, you can take that lie somewhere else.

10. Conviction/Repentant Hearts. I am so thankful that even when I am being "bad" the Lord loves me enough to bring almost instant conviction on me and I feel the need to repent for my sins.

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!