John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday 01-19-12

This Week's Top Ten:

1. God. He gives and takes away but my heart will CHOOSE to say Blessed Be His Name!

2. Jesus. Thank you for carrying us when we can't walk.

3. My Family. My guys. My joy. My heart. My happiness. My world.

4. My Parents. They are so special to all of us and we love them so much.

5. My Church and Church Family. I love my church. I love my pastors. I love each and every single person that comes in and out of that building. I am so blessed that the Lord saw fit to put us in each other's lives.

6. Determination. I have it. I have been on a fast for NINE days now. I plan to continue for TWELVE more!I am following the Daniel Fast. Fruits, vegetables, water, NO bread, NO meat, NO dairy. I have found though that I love Pita bread and Pita crackers and it is allowed on the Daniel Fast!

7. Reading. I am thankful that I get a chance to read books. I am reading The Shack right now and I hate when I have to put it down but glad that I have something to look forward to.

8. Softlips. This has made my top ten before ...but this time in a new flavor...I just found Strawberry Softlips.

9. Our Home. I have lived there for over TEN years. That makes me sound old but it is true. I remember sitting alone in that house before I had Kobe thinking that it was TOO big for me. Now, we are packed in but I still love our little house. There are updates and things that need to be done but it is where I call home.

10. Lunch. Normally, that wouldn't make the cut for my list each week but today is a special lunch day... I am having lunch with the Star Student of the Week ...Kobe!

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!