John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, January 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday 01-06-12

This week's list goes a little something like this:

1. God. Thankful I have a God who remains the same and doesn't change.

2. Jesus. Thankful that He couldn't love me any more or any less than He does at this very moment!

3. My Family. I am so thankful for John, my boys, and my parenst. They each add so much to my life...so much that it would never fit into this little blog!

4. A Home. I often find myself taking things for granted. One of them being my home. I am blessed to have a place that we can come to at the end of the day to spend time with eachother, eat dinner as a family, and sleep in our warm (or cool depending on the weather) beds. I often look around at all that needs to be fixed/updated in our home... but I trying to be grateful for what we have.

5. Dependable Cars. I am thankful that John and I each have a car that we can get our children and ourselves where we need to go without any problems. Our cars don't leave us stranded and they keep us warm (or cool) during travel time. They may not be the *best* cars but they get us where we need to go and ONE Of them is paid for!

6. Plans. I am thankfkul that I still plan and dream about things. They may not all happen but I am thankful that I still love myself, my family, and my life enough to want things to happen and take place with the ones I love.

7. Faith. I have faith that the God will get me through anything that life hands me. Enough said.

8. Good Grades. I am so proud of Kobe for making the Honor Roll at school. I know he can do anything he puts his little mind to and I hope he always remembers that. He is so special to me and has such a tender little place in my heart. I know that the Lord has such great plans for him.

9. Humor. Samuel James Rainey. That child is so funny. He keeps me laughing. Whether he is dancing on a cruise ship to "Funky Cold Medina" or dressing up like Batman to go to Wal-Mart (not during Halloween) or just dancing around the house he is so funny and lovable. He has the sweetest little ways about him and I can't wait to see what God has in store for his little life. I know it is BIG!

10. Closure. I am so thankful for some opportunities that have been afforded to me to be able to get closure on some things in my life. One major source of closure is SO Close and I am *so* thrilled... and I can't wait to write it in my blog...but until then ... you will have to wait...it isn't quite time yet!

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!