John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year---2012

I just read my very first post of the year for 2011. I set a goal of writitng at least two blogs a week... I can say that I have met that goal. I am really happy that I have started this little blog and that I was able to keep it up. It is so funny because as I was reading that post I was thinking about how very similar that post will be to this one. The theme: God works everything out for our good! It is true that what the enemy means for harm our Lord will turn into something great. I have a little secret that I am keeping until the right time and I can't wait to share it...but that will have to be in a later post because now is not the right time!

I am planning on continuing my 52 Home Project, Thankful Thursdays, and Five on Friday. I like these blogs. 52 Home Project shows my everyday life. It might be a dirty house, a laughing kid, or a cute little dog but it is my life and I know that these ordinary day pictures will be something to cherish over the years. I love Thankful Thursday because it gives me a chance to reflect on my week and count some of my blessings and share them with others and someday...my children will be able to see what meant something to me during that very week of that very year. Five on Friday is a fun post because my main reason for this blog is to print it into books so that my children will someday have these to look back and see what I thought or felt about certain events and things. Five on Friday questions are a good little unique way for them to get to know things (or remember things) about me that otherwise might not ever come up.

I would like to start finishing the "This Month's Mumblings" blog each month. I always start it but rarely finish it. I hope I get more of those funny sayings and thoughts down so I won't forget. There are so many things that I said I would never forget...but I have!

This year is already looking like a good year to me... I can't wait to see what it holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!