John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Five on Friday 12-30-11 (Closing Time)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!



This Week's Topic: Closing Time

1. What business establishment’s recent closing was the most disappointing for you? **This business didn't technically close down but we found out we are NOT getting a Publix in our area. That disappointed me. **

2. At what place of business or service are you most likely to be the day’s last customer out the door? **The Hair Salon. I always make my appointments late in the day. I usually end up as the last client!**

3. What place of business or service seems to be closed at times inconvenient to you? **The Public Library.**

4. Where in the real world (not online) will you most likely spend your last 2011 money? **The gas station!**

5. What business or service has been the biggest blessing? **Samuel's daycare. I am so happy with our choice of centers and he loves it too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!