John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Five on Friday 12-23-11 (2011 Review)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!

This Week's Topic: 2011 Review

1. In 2011, what did you do far too many times? **Turn on My Washing Machine. I wash clothes TOO often. I need to let them build up for a few days. I always say I am going to and I do good for a little while but then I will find myself doing little load daily and then this type of situation will come up where I wonder why on EARTH am I doing so much laundry! And... I will vow to myself (like I am doing right now) that I will start waiting at least a week in between laundry days!**

2. In 2011, what did you rediscover? **Myself. Not in all ways but in some ways. I learned that I really like being me (most times!) **

3. What 2011 event will you still be paying for in 2012? **An ER visit!**

4. In what unexpected place did you find a friend in 2011? **Right under my nose. I have known her for a while but never really "got to know her". I am so thankful God placed her in my life and put us in each other's path.**

5. As 2011 comes to a close, what in your life is trending upward toward a much better 2012? **My new job. I love it and I know it will only get better!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!