John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Five on Friday 12-16-11 (Golden Globes)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!

This Week's Topic: "Golden Globe Awards"

1.What wins your award for Best Supporting Household Appliance?  **The Dishwasher. Thankfully I don't have to hand wash ALL those dishes**

2.What wins your award for Outstanding Performance by Something that Comes in a Bottle or Can? **Coke Zero. It surpasses ALL my expectations. I LOVE COKE ZERO! I don't drink it that often but when I do it makes me happy!**

3.Who wins your award for Excellence in Poor Timing? **The Garbage Men. They didn't pick up our garbage last week and so this week it was horrible.**

4.What wins your award for Wardrobe Newcomer of the Year? **Dress, Tights, Boots. I know that was worn last year...but not by me... I am glad that I have found that I LOVE wearing a dress and my furry boots!**

5.What wins your award for Outstanding Achievement in Stealing Time? **WORK! It steals 40 hours of my week!** 


(bonus question!) The American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences calls its trophy the Oscar. The National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences calls its trophy the Grammy. What do you call yours? **The "Rainey" of course!**
"The Rainey Awards"
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!