John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, January 20, 2012

Five on Friday 1-20-12 (A Stitch of Time)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE. I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!

This Week's Topic: A Stitch In Time

1. What was your first wristwatch like? **I believe it was a brown leather band with a gold face and it said "Guess" on the band and the face and the second hand was a little question mark.**


2. What lately seems to have been a thief of time? **Work, Gym, Work...did I say work?**

3. What were yesterday’s quietest five minutes like? **Those would be the five minutes that I ate my dinner at midnight. We left the gym late and so I ran through Burget King for the kids. I didn't get anything because I am on my fast. I needed to go by the post office so while I did that the boys ate in the car and finished up while I packed their snacks/breakfast and my lunch for the next day. After that bath time and bedtime routines, a phone call and then FINALLY Five minutes to EAT! :)**


4. In what way have you lately been saving time? **I have just started a new chore chart for the kids. They have some responsibilities that they normally do but this way I don't have to even ask and they get rewards for it too!**

5. We are often charged hourly rates for labor, but we never get to reciprocate in kind when promised completion times don’t match actual completion. If you could bill people for the time you spend waiting, what would be a reasonable amount? **OH WOW! I think I should charge the same rate that I was being charged!**


                                          Man Trying to Stop Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!