John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Five on Friday 01-13-2012 (Type)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!




This Week's Topic: Type

1.What’s a decorative font you really like?  **My favorite is Lucida Handwriting and Comic Sans MS but I generally type in Times New Roman for work purposes.**



2. MS Word uses Times New Roman as the default plain font; Apple Pages uses Helvetica. Is there a plain font you like better? **I like the way Helvetica looks the best.**

3.In words per minute, how fast do you type? (if you Google “check your typing speed” or something like that, you’ll find many online options for testing yourself) **126WPM**

4.Who in your life is just your type, but for some reason not romantically compatible with you?  **N/A to my life!**

5. What’s your blood type? **A-**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!