John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, January 6, 2012

Five on Friday 01-06-12 (Inventions)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!

This Week's Topic: Inventions



1. If they could invent a remote control for something in your house that doesn’t have one, what would you wish it to be? **I would like a remote control for the carpet cleaner. I love when the carpets are cleaned but I wish I could hit the "play" button and it would go to work and "stop" when I hit the button and use "rewind" for those spots that just won't come up easily!**



2. What could your car really use that they just hasn’t invented yet? **A hose that comes out from under each seat and vacuums your car out each time the engine shuts off and then somehow disposes of the crumbs, trash, and occasional McDonald's toy..**

3. Who among your friends could probably be a great inventor if he or she had enough funding to do it? **Probably John...he has some weird unique ways of doing things...they always get done but the method sometimes seems strange.**

4. What invention seems to do its job in a less-satisfying manner than the old-fashioned way? **My dishwasher. I find myself not liking the way some of our dishes look and end up hand washing them anyway.**

5. Lately, vending machines have gone beyond drinks and snacks: you can rent DVDs from them or even purchase iPods from them. What’s something your life could be improved by if it were available in vending machines? **Milk. We go through at least four gallons a week and it sure would be nice to just walk up and get a gallon instead of parking and waiting in line at Wal-Mart!**

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!