John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, December 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday 12-22-11

Some of you will notice, and others won't have a clue, but I skipped a week on Thankful Thursdays. I didn't mean to. It's not like I didn't have anything to be thankful for but I just simply ran out of time! I am going to try to get these last few posts of the year in ...because after that... I hope to order my first blog book!

So... on with the things I am most thankful for:

1. God. For sending His son to this Earth to walk among us and teach us how to love and be more like Him.

2. Jesus. For taking a beating for me and my sins. He took it for you too! Next time you want to judge someone or feel like someone is "below" you... look at them and think that Jesus loved them enough to die for them too!

3. John. For loving me even when I don't love myself.

4. The boys. MY Boys. OH MY! Not enough space to type about them. I love them so very much that sometimes I feel like I could BURST!

5. Happy. For John wanting to see me happy. This time it meant we got a puppy for Christmas! I love my little Leviticus Buddy Rainey. Samuel named him his middle name... We call him Levi.

6. Christmas Break. After I finished high school this term lost a lot of its meaning to me because I worked in college and shortly after had Kobe so "Christmas Break" didn't mean I had NOTHING to do because I would still work even if I had a break from classes. After college it went out the window except it became a little stressful because I always had to find somewhere for Kobe and then Sam to go when school and daycare closed. NOT. THIS. YEAR. I finally get a Christmas Break! I love my new job.

7. My Church Family and Pastors. They all mean so much to me and although we don't get to see them enough (two days a week is hardly enough) I enjoy when we do.

8. My Parents. I am so glad that we have my parents. They are always there for us and we enjoy having them around!

9. Patience. I have been so patient for the last 17 months and I finally got an answer on something BIG. I am going to have to ask that you be patient on this as I don't want to reveal this big surprise just yet until it is completely final...but in time I will reveal it!

10. Faith and Confidence. I am so thankful that I Have the Faith to remain Confident in Jesus Christ... that He will work it all out!

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!