John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday 12-1-11

Top Ten This Week:

1. God. I am so thankful that God loves me with an everlasting heart.

2. Jesus. So very thankful that He is in intercession for me RIGHT now.

3. Prayer. It changes things.

4. Great Pastors. I am so thankful for pastors who care about their church family and treat them as such!

5. God's Timing and His Will. It Is perfect. Enough Said.

6. Faith. I put my hope and trust in the one who is MOST High!

7. Royal Bloodlines. I am a daughter of a King... A Co-Heir of Christ!

8. God's Promises. He keeps His word. He watches over it to preform it.

9. Praise and Worship. I am thankful for time that I can spend just magnifying His goodness.

10. No need to do it myself. God promises that vengeance is HIS! He said that He will step between us and our aggressors and defend us.


                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!