John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, December 5, 2011

Five On Friday 12-2-11 (BRRRRR!!!!)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE  I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!





This Week's Topic: BRRRRR

1. What’s your favorite thing about cold weather? **Getting to wear my furry boots that John bought me for Christmas last year!**


2. Soups and hot beverages seem to be everyone’s favorite cold-weather culinary combatant, but what’s another food that seems to take the bite out of the cold? *Pot Roast with carrots, potatoes, onions, and celery served with warm rolls and mac & cheese! Or for those SO cold morning... a family favorite of ours is Cinnamon Rolls!**

3. When the weather is just starting to turn cold but is not yet in full frigidity, what do you add to your bed until it’s time to break out the heavy artillery? (I said what, not whom!) **John puts a heating pad on his side of the bed about 20 minutes before he is ready to lay down to get it nice and warm and I take my nice comfy blanket that my mom made me to bed with me.**

4. What household chore seems especially unkind in these colder months? **Cleaning off the front porch and steps!**


5. Among people you know, who seems most oblivious to cold weather? **My dad. It doesn’t seem to bother him at all!**

                                                   Chicken Soup With Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!