John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, December 5, 2011

Five on Friday 11-25-11 (Leftovers)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE  and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE  I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!




**This week's Friday5 is compiled of questions that would have been included on the lists... had Friday5 been Friday6... according to their website.**

This Week's Topic: Leftovers


1. Leftover from April 17, 2009: What’s a creature comfort (practically unnecessary) you must take with you on an overnight trip in the great outdoors? Please consider a phone something that has practical necessity! **MY pillow from home. Even if I am camping in a camper or in a tent… I MUST have my very own pillow and John always takes his knee pillow.**


2. Leftover from August 31, 2007: What did yesterday cost you? ---Thanksgiving in the U.S., but answer it for wherever you are and whatever you did! **Yesterday was Thanksgiving Day … It cost me $52.54 for a late lunch/early dinner and the time I spent with my family was priceless.**

3. Leftover from January 25, 2008: What was your excuse the last time you were REALLY late for something? **I am ALWAYS late. Most of my friends HATE that about me…but it is just part of being me! The last time I was REALLY late I had a legitimate reason. My doctor’s appointment was LONG because of my wait in the waiting room.**

4. Leftover from February 18, 2011: What was your first online purchase? **It was likely tickets to some show or toys for Kobe.**

5. Leftover from December 25, 2009: Which of your gifts do you think you do not put to its best, fullest use? **Probably the candles that I store away in my cookie safe… I don’t know WHAT I am saving them for!**

Leftover Food Storage - csp5808431

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!