John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family Portraits 2011

We had our portraits done by Lauren Burrows (Pastor Lauren at our church) and here are a few of our favorites...

Callum, Samuel, and Kobe... I love Samuel's little hand on this one

Our most favorite! Lauren did such a great job!

Love this group of people!

I am not exactly sure what Kobe was scared of...but... this could have been a great picture!

Sweet Boys

Kobe and Callum were unsuspecting when they let Samuel behind them... the placement of Samuel's hands and the look on his face says it all!

I have ALWAYS called him my Silly Little Sam!

I love this little monkey man!

My sweet little Kobe Ko growing up...

This one is a little too close for comfort because it reminds me of Senior portraits...which aren't that far off...

I love these boys

The Raineys

I think Samuel is SICK of pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!