John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Walking on Water and Jumping on Clouds

Samuel is our appointed "sayer" of the blessing before meals, he knows the ten commandments, he knows all the parts of the armor of God, and he gives us the following sweet reminder almost daily: "God gave you today and let you wake up today and Jesus saved you on a cross!". I love hearing him tell these things. It still catches me off guard sometimes to hear a four year talk so "big"! So, it should have been no surprise to me when the following conversation took place in the backseat of my car a couple of weeks ago while driving down the road:

Samuel: Mom, do you think Jesus jumps on clouds?
Me: Well, I don't know Samuel.
Samuel: Do you think He uses clouds like trampolines?
Me: I am not sure about that, Sam.
Kobe: No! He doesn't! He can't. He would fall through!
Samuel: Kobe! If Jesus can walk on water then He CAN jump on clouds...believe me!

How precious is that???


Looking out the window on the way home from church...there is NO telling what he is thinking about!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!