John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday 11-3-11

My Top Ten for Today are:

1. God. I am His daughter...and He is my Heavenly Father.

2. Jesus! He is my King!

3. John. Best Friend. Best Dad. I am thankful that the Lord made me wait on Him! He was worth it!

4. My Boys. Full of Laughter and Full of Trouble! They make my heart soar!

5. My Church Family. So thankful to have been placed in my church for a reason. So thankful to have met some of my best friend there!

6. Great Parking Places! This morning on the way to work I prayed that the Lord was going to just GIVE me a good parking place. It was raining and if you have ever parked at UNA you know that sometimes you need a prayer! Well... I got the BEST parking place ever! Right in front of the door to the building!

7. Good Co-Workers. I am thankful for good co-workers who help you and show you how things are done and who also invite you to lunch!

8. A Praying Husband. I am so thankful each morning when my husband rolls out of bed over an hour early just to read the Word of God and to pray over our lives, marriage, children, family, finances, and needs of ours and others!

9. International Delight Presents: Caramel Macchiato
My NEW favorite coffee creamer... International Delight Carmel Macchiato!

10. Floor Heaters. Without them I would FREEZE in my office!

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!