John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday 11-17-11

This Week's Top Ten:

1. God. I am thankful that He knows my past, is in my present, and controls my future!

2. Jesus. I watched the Passion of the Christ recently and it made me literally love Jesus even more. I am so thankful He loves us so much!

3. John. I am thankful that after five years of marriage... I don't have to ask him to help me do chores. He sees me working on something or trying to get a specific chore done and he just pitches in without being asked.

**Each of my children are very different so I am going to give them their very own number this week.**

4. Kobe. I am thankful for Kobe because he is such a sweet child. He genuinely cares for others and always wants to please us. He wants us to be proud of him and compliment his work. He wants us to see each and everything that he draws or writes and loves just chatting with us. One of my most favorite times of the day is first thing in the morning. He always comes to the room that I am in and chats with me and tells me about his plans for the day or about something that may have happened last week! He checks on me when I am sick or sad, he misses me when I am gone, and he hugs me and tells me he loves me when we are together. I think he is a great kid!

5. My little wild man Sam. Oh my! I am so thankful for the life that this child gives me. I think our home might be a little on the dull side without him around. He is so full of energy and life and he always keeps me laughing! He also aims to please us and while he is a "daddy's boy" he still loves his mommy. He cuddles with me and watches movies with me (Especially the ones no one else seems to want to watch with me...Napoleon Dynamite). He is my little ray of sunshine and ball of energy and I love him so much! I couldn't imagine my life without him. I am so thankful for him. He is my little blessing sayer each night and he absolutely completes our little family. I couldn't imagine my life without Samuel!

6. Callum. Callum is the child who always helps and rarely ever complains. He doesn't ask for much but gives a lot in return. He is learning to be a good big brother and learning the importance of school and learning. I am very proud of him and so very thankful for him.

7. Haley. I am thankful for her phone conversations and Facebook messages.I am so glad that I have one girl ally in the house sometimes! I miss her when she is gone and I am always so glad to see her! I am really looking forward to having her "home" for Christmas break!

8. Our Home Group. I love love love our home group that meets on Tuesday nights. We eat dinner together and then we have a little time for praise and worship and then we have a devotion or discussion. It is really a great group of friends and I am so thankful that I have them.

9. Our Church Family. I have such an awesome church family. Seriously. They are the best. I love each and every single one of them. They are some of the sweetest people I have ever met in my entire life and I love them so much. They are some of the best friends I have ever met!

10. My Oil Burner. Haley gave me the best gift ever for my birthday this year. She gave me an oil burner. I just bought a new fragrance. It is Apple Cinnamon. I LOVE the smell. It makes the whole house smell so good. I love it!

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!