John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Couldn't Agree More!

Last night on the way home from church, Kobe said something that tickled me! It made me laugh so hard I had tears streaming down my face! As we were approaching the main road in our city, Samuel shouted out, "Look! Mommy and Kobe Look! The lights are on!". Yes, the city has ALREADY put up the Christmas lights along the main road. They are on each light pole and they are huge snowflakes. There is also an array of lights that adorn the crosswalk above the road that leads to the school. Samuel was amazed! He was so glad to see those lights because that means Christmas! Without missing a beat and without a trace of a smile on his face, in ALL seriousness, Kobe says, "Not only is it early, it is TOO early. It is only the second day of November. We haven't even had Thanksgiving yet! By the time Christmas gets here I will be SICK of looking at them...I might even want to grab a gun and just shoot them down!". Of course, Samuel didn't like that idea... but I couldn't agree more! I laughed and laughed! Finally, Kobe realized how funny he had just been then he started laughing too. At first, Sam yelled at us to stop because we were being mean but I guess it is true what they say about laughter being contagious...because then he started laughing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!