John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, November 4, 2011

Five on Friday 11-4-11 (Hanging Out)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE  I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!





This Week's Topic: Hanging Out


1.Where did you hang out with friends when you were a teen? **In the Rec Room at Susie's house!**



2.Where did you hang out with friends when you were in your twenties? **I didn't do a whole lot of hanging out in my twenties because I was already a mommy. I worked and went to school and any free time I had I liked to be with Kobe. But, the occasion did come that I went out I went to Scores.**


3.Where do you hang out with friends now? If you’re still in your teens or twenties, where do you imagine you’ll hang out with friends when you’re older? **Now, I hang out with friends at church functions, bible studies, at our homes, and at the occasional girl's night out having dinner somewhere!**


4.What great hanging-out memories do you have? **The FIRST things that comes to mind is Susie drinking HOT Diet Cokes and just being girls!**


5.What ingredient makes hanging out better some times than others? **Feeling rested...if not, I will likely have to call it an early night and go home and go to bed! (I know, I know I am getting OLD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!