John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, November 21, 2011

Five on Friday 11-18-11 (Moving)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!





This Week's Topic: Moving

1.When did you last move residences? **In 2001. I moved from my parent's house into my house to prepare for the arrival of Kobe!**

2. What song leaves you completely unmoved even though it seems everyone else is moved by it? **Don't Stop Believing by Journey**

3. On what kinds of mornings is it easiest for you to jump out of bed and get moving? **Saturdays, of course!That is the day I do what I want to do!**

4. What object do you get most annoyed about when people move it without letting you know? **ANYTHING that is mine... but especially my keys or the remote control to the TV!**


5. In what way are you waiting on someone else to make a move? **I am waiting to hear from someone about a payment arrangement. I can't do anything until they do their part!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!