John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, November 21, 2011

Five on Friday 11-11-11 (What To Take)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!





This Week's Topic: What To Take
1. What do you usually take to the beach? **Sunblock, water, and towels**


2. What do you find essential for a trip to the mall? **Debit Card**


3. What’s something you take to the ballgame? **Market tote full of snacks and drinks**


4. What do you take to the movies? **Jacket**

5. This one may not have broad enough a relevance, but what do you take when you go to the symphony? **I don't frequent the symphony but if I did... I would need some no dose...As much as I do enjoy classical music...I KNOW I would fall asleep!**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!