John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, October 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday 10-6-2011

My Top Ten for This Week:

1. God. He never quits surprising me! Just when I think I have it all figured out...He throws something in the middle to show me that He is in control! Sometimes that can be good and sometimes it can be a little scary. I don't worry about it though because I know he works it out for my good.

2. Jesus. I am so happy to have such a great friend in Jesus. He is My defender, protector, intercessor, and best listening/talking buddy!

3. John. I am going to be a bit more practical this week here. I am so thankful that this man understand electronics and devices. Especially computers. Without him, I would still be trying to figure out how to save a picture to my computer from last night! Not to mention, he is a whiz at coming up with good ideas and getting little boys to quit peeing in their beds and going to sleep in their own beds (I won't mention any names but his initials are: S.A.M.). I feel pretty lucky.

4. Boys! MY boys that is. I sure do love those little sweeties. Don't get me wrong, they punch each other and fight and argue like all brothers but they also apologize and hug and take up for each other. I will take that balance. They also still kiss and hug their mommy.

5. Iced Carmel Mocha. That is what got me through yesterday. My throat was scratchy (sinus issues) and my head was KILLING me (again, sinus issues) and I HAD to find Samuel somewhere to go to daycare when I start my new job soon. Iced Carmel Mocha helped in ALL of these areas!

6. My New Job. I have applied and applied (and applied) for jobs with our local university for YEARS. About 6 to be exact. And... finally I got one! I am so thrilled! I went to sign my contract yesterday and I start in 10 days. I can't wait!

7. My Mom. Yesterday I was not feeling well at all. My mom knew I had to find somewhere for Samuel to go and was coming by to watch the little kids while I went out to a couple of places. But, since I wasn't feeling well (and they weren't either) they didn't come yesterday. When she got here she loaded us up in her car and drove me all over to find a good school for Samuel. Even on HER birthday she chose to do for me. She is a good mom!

8. Kettle Corn. Candles that is. I like the smell of Kettle Corn candles. It feels the house up with such a "Fall" smell!

9. Weekends. YAY for not having any plans for the weekend. I would really like to clean the carpets this weekend but if not... it can wait. They aren't going anywhere!

10. Brownies. I made a batch of brownies and they are so delicious! I hope someone eats them soon so I won't eat each and every single one of them!

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!