John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, October 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday 10-27-11

This Week’s Top Ten include (but are not limited to!):




1.God. Every time I think I “get it” and I am doing well…He shows me more. Thank you God for your trust and faith in me to continue to give me more of who you are.

2.Jesus. Thank you Lord for going before me to prepare a way!

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” Deuteronomy 31:8

3.John. I am proud of the man He is and what God is transforming him into as a husband and a father.

4.My Boys. They just automatically get a place because they are my babies but…I love how sweet they CAN be to each other and how helpful they are to me (especially when I don’t ask). I am very proud of them and (as Samuel would say) I love them with my whole hearts! He always adds that ‘s’ on the end!

5.My Parents. They are great parents and even better grandparents. I am so thankful for the advice and help they offer to us.

6.My Church Family. We are so lucky to have some of the *best* friends ever…they are also members of our church family! We are so happy because we have begun to hang out with them more and our children love it too. They ask when our next home group will be and if we can go. I love them and the friendship and love that they give to me and to my family.

7.Our Pastors. I am so thankful that we have pastors who love us enough to tell us the truth, give us the Word of God, and at time protect us.

8.Times When I get to Pre-Plan Meals. I love pre-planning meals. It is nice to not have to get off from work and pick the kids up just to go home to find that you have no earthly idea what to make for dinner. I love that I do a monthly calendar and plan ahead. I especially love the nights I use my crockpot! It makes after work so much smoother and more time to spend with my family!

9.Thoughtfulness. This morning I packed John’s lunch…he didn’t realize that I was doing that for him…what I didn’t know is that while I was surprising him with an already packed lunch box…he surprised me by cranking my car so that Samuel and I could get into a warm car! I love that we think of each other!

10.Softlips. So very thankful for my little tube of Softlips chapstick…especially now that it is getting colder outside and my lips are dry!

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!