John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, October 3, 2011

Five On Friday 9-30-11 (Seeming Contradictions)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!

This Week's Topic: Seeming Contradictions

  1. What’s better the sloppier it gets? **Sloppy Joes!!!**
  2. Who gets more beautiful the angrier he or she gets? **Uhm... I can't think of anyone!**
  3. What turns out better when it’s less planned or less organized? **Family Fun Day!**
  4. When do less focus, less motivation, and less determination mean more success? **When I am painting something. The more I concentrate the more stressed I get but if I just decide on a whim to add something hear or there while I am waiting on dinner... it always turns out great!
  5. When is impatience a virtue? **If your child is in the middle of the road and a car is coming and you are telling them to move it!**

Yummy! SLOPPY Joes!
                                                    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your sweet comment!