John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, October 7, 2011

Five on Friday 10-7-11 (Book 'Em)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!


This Week's Topic: Book 'Em

  1. What book did you struggle to get through but is something you’re glad you’ve read? **To be honest, I struggle to get through almost every book I ever begin reading.**
  2. What’s a book whose popularity has baffled you? **My Sister's Keeper**
  3. If you could make everyone you know read one book, what would it be? **Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah**
  4. What book have you liked less and less as time has gone by? **The Lovely Bones**
  5. What book have you loved more and more as time has gone by? **The Giving Tree**
                                              

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your sweet comment!