John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, October 21, 2011

Five on Friday 10-21-11 (Everyday Tasks)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE  I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!





This Week's Topic: Everyday Tasks


1. What everyday task is more difficult for you than it should be? **Waking up in the mornings! I never want to get out of bed when my alarm goes off!**


2. What everyday task do you usually put off for as long as possible? **Laundry. I put it off until it just can not be put off any longer!**

3. What everyday task do you perform especially well? **Getting everyone out the door on time and with what they need!**

4. What everyday task has most recently been added to your every day? **Working outside of the home**


5. What everyday task makes the least sense to you? **Fixing my hair on a windy day!**

                                  

Yucky Laundry!!!
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!