John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, October 21, 2011

Five on Friday 10-14-11 (Out of Place)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE  and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!

This Week's Topic: Out of Place


1. What non-food items are in your refrigerator or freezer? ** Candles. I keep them in the freezer.**




2. What non-book items are on your bookshelves?  **Picture frames and in the boys' rooms there are some toys and decorative cars and motorcycles.**

3. What song or album in your music collection doesn’t fit in with your usual tastes? **WOW! I have such a WIDE variety of taste in music that pretty much everything fits in!**

4. What item in your wardrobe really doesn’t match anything else? **A striped dress I bought before our cruise last year. It really isn't something I would normally wear and it is so bright and just isn't my usual style.**

5. What scar on your body did you receive in the unlikeliest of ways? **I have a scar from heart surgery.**

Definately Out of Place!
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!