John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday 9-22-11

Top Ten Things I am Most Thankful for This Week:

1. God. I am so blessed to serve a caring and loving God.

2. Jesus. Thankful that all I have to do is call on Him and He will come!

3. John. I am so proud of him. Especially this week. For a month now he has been getting up extra early to spend time praying and reading his Bible. I am so "jealous" of him! I am going to do it with him ...soon.

4. My Boys. Have I mentioned lately ( of course I have!) that I absolutely adore them? I am so happy being called "Mommy" by them. I love that they trust me with anything from babysitting Batman to problems at school and who their new girlfriend is at the moment. Yep, I love my boys!

5. My Parents. Not only parents...but friends. Two people to turn to and look to and receive advice from... Good Parents.

6. Good Friends. I got to spend some extra time with a sweet friend this week and it was so nice. I love having a good friend around.

7. Hugs and Kisses. For some reason this week, I have been getting extra hugs and kisses from both boys and John. I am not saying it has to do with the extra brownies I have made... but maybe, just maybe because they just love me!

8. Fun Times. The boys are watching one of their favorite movies (Dennis the Menace) and I am about to interrupt it. I don't think they will mind since I am going to surprise them with an ice cream outing.

9. Great Pastors. I told Pastor Bill some of the stuff that is going on right now and without any hesitancy or time needed to think he quickly gave me GREAT advice and prayed over me and my family. I am so blessed to have our Pastors in our lives.

10. Review Weeks. This week has been a review week at school. That means NO HOMEWORK and no REGULAR TESTING!!! Which means, more family time and more time to just hang out instead of spending all of our time at the dining room table studying and working. Plus... football was cancelled twice this week so it has been such a blessing to spend more time with my family.


                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!