John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday 9-15-11 (Better Late Than Never)

I have been so busy that I haven't even gotten a chance to update my weekly blogs! So here is my list from last week:

1. God. Eventhough I may not understand His plan... it is OK. He knows what He is doing and that is where my Faith comes in and trusts in Him.

2. Jesus. Nothing is impossible for Him!

3. John. Bless Him. He is so good to me and out kids. Even when I am whiny and irritable!

4. My boys. I don't have to tell you this because you already know ... they are my whole life! I love these babies more and more with each passing SECOND!

5. Cooler Weather! Thank you LORD for cooler weather. We were burning up these past couple of months but we have had chili, potato soup, and taco soup! I LOVE FALL!

6. Crockpots. I just love putting my taco soup in that crock pot and not worrying about it until dinner time!

7. Timely Messages. I received a timely Word on Sunday morning that meant so much to me. It was like the Lord just placed it in my pastor to give just to me. I am so blessed to have a God who takes time to help me!

8. Life Class. Pastor Jamie is teaching a Life Class at church on Sunday evenings and I am so glad to be able to attend. The class registration ended up being full so I am glad I signed up in advance!

9. Responsibility. I am so glad that I am responsible. I am so glad that I can lead by example to teach my children to be responsible as well.

10. True Friends and Family Members. I am learning that just because someone has the same "blood" as you that doesn't MAKE Them act like a family member and just because someone doesn't have the same "blood" as you that doesn't make them any less of a family member. Thankful for true people in my life.

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!