John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, September 9, 2011

Five on Friday 9-9-11 (Sleep Deprivation)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!

This Week's Topic: Sleep Deprivation

  1. When you’re having trouble staying awake, what are some things you do to make sure you don’t drift off to sleep? **Walk around... in cool air or possibly a light drizzle of rain! Sometimes I have to resort to a Coca Cola or coffee!**
  2. What’s most likely to cause you a prolonged period of not enough sleep? **Cleaning and trying to fit in some "me time" when the kids finally go to bed.**
  3. When you’re going through a prolonged period of not enough sleep, what parts of your daily routine are likely to change, and how? **I will probably not be nearly as productive as I could be and I would probably try my best to fit a nap in somewhere!**
  4. Who in your life seems regularly to have not enough sleep? **John and myself!**
  5. In what ways does your personality change when you go through a prolonged period of not enough sleep? **ILL!**
Sleeping Walking in a Knit Shirt and Cap clipart




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your sweet comment!