John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, September 2, 2011

Five on Friday 9-2-11 (Falling)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!


This Week's Topic: Falling

  1. What were the circumstances surrounding your most embarrassing (physical) stumble? **In college. In the gym. A treadmill speed was set to high and it was up against a wall.... I fell down on my knees and had to "run" on it on my knees! Embarrassing and very painful...now a little hilarious!**
  2. As summer winds down and autumn makes its approach, what are you most looking forward to in the changing of the seasons? **I live in Alabama... COOLER WEATHER!**
  3. What’s something you’ve recently fallen for? **I am slightly addicted to Coke Zero.**
  4. Of what has there been a shortfall in your life recently? **Time and sleep**
  5. Has there been any kind of windfall in your life in the past few months? **Love from God!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!