John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, September 23, 2011

Five on Friday 9-16-11 (Fields of Poppies)

Here is this week's Five on Friday blog! If you would like to start your own Friday5 blog go HERE and get your weekly list and don't forget to link them in your blog and comment on theirs!! If you ever begin wondering or would just like to know "why" I do these blogs take a look at my explanation HERE I Hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday!!!


This Week's Topic: Fields of Poppies (Taken from when Dorothy falls asleep in the poppy field in Wizard of Oz)
  1. This past week, what word would you have completed the “If I Only Had a _________” song title with? **Vacation Home!! I know we just got back but I need a get-a-way!**
  2. What have you recently seen that seemed less likely than flying monkeys? **People coming out of the woodwork that I haven't seen or heard from in almost a decade.**
  3. If you could have shouted “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!” sometime this past week, when would it have been especially appropriate? **When Samuel was dancing wildly and talking loudly to the poor man behind us in line at Wal-Mart!**
  4. Who has been your Good Witch of the North recently? **I don't like witchcraft...**
  5. This weekend, where does the Yellow Brick Road lead? **Relaxation Station!**
                                            The Wizard of Oz Poster

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your sweet comment!