John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why So Serious?

It isn't a secret that Samuel LOVES Batman AND the Joker. He plays with them and has a "batman castle" and a "joker house" (his words!) and all of the "Stuff" that goes with these toys. He loves anything and everything that has to do with Batman... He even told me the other day that Buster looked like the Joker. I looked down and sure enough, Buster was "smiling" very big due to it being so hot outside and he did somewhat resemble the Joker.

When I look at this picture it makes me think of the line "Why So Serious" which makes me think of the Joker which makes me think of Samuel...  I am sort of like the pig who got a pancake in the book If You Give A Pig A Pankcake!

He looks very serious about his "muscles"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!