John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, August 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday 8-18-11

My Top Ten This Week:

1. God. He loves us with an everlasting love.

2. Jesus. He DIED for you and for me so that we might live with Him for eternity.

3. John. I am proud of/for John. He is getting to go on the Men's Encounter Retreat this weekend and I am so proud that he is going to get to experience that! He has been really trying to live more Christ-like lately (even more than before) and I am very happy for him.

4. The Joy(s) of my life! My boys. They make me smile and laugh. They are the greatest blessings I have ever been given! I am very, very proud to be their momma!

5. Church. I am so blessed to belong to Church of the Shoals. I LOVE my church and each person that is there. I love the pastors and all of the sweet kids! I am blessed when it comes to church!

6. Youtube. That is a strange one... I know. But, I LOVE it. I can type in the song that the kids want to sing and there it is ready for us to sing along to! I don't have to swap CDs 100 times or look for the right track... plus... they have every single song and bible story you can think of! It sure makes my Bible Story/Praise and Worship Time each morning a breeze!

7. Chicken Fries. Another strange one. Chicken fries are my new best friend and my children's new best friend! They are super easy to make and super easy for them to eat. Put on some mashed potatoes and mac & cheese and I get thank yous and I love you mommys all day/night long!

8. Fruit. I LOVE fruit. I am so glad I finally learned how to cut a fresh pineapple. I LOVE it. It is actually quite fun to do actually. I am about to go cut one up right now!

9. My Parents. My parents are so good to us. All of us. I am so blessed to have the parents I do. I am so glad that my children know them as Nana and Poppa!

10. Practice. This is probably the STRANGEST one I have ever chosen for my list. Normally, practice=dread to me...and eventually the boys too! Eventually, I am sure that I will feel dread during the football season but right now.... I love it! I love watching Callum practice at band. He is getting so good and I am so proud of him and for him to be involved with this group! I love watching Kobe practice football! I love watching him learn new things, learn about discipline, and watch him "get" the things he has been working on.

                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!