John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday 08-04-11

       

This week's Top Ten:

1. God. You are the Everlasting God!

2. Jesus. Open up the floodgates of Heaven and pour Your Holy Spirit out onto us!

3. John. So very proud of the kind of man John is becoming in his old age (ha!). He is becoming someone that I really look forward to getting his opinion on things and someone that I know when I ask him to pray for me about something specific that it will be done! What a great example of a husband and father!

4. My KIDS! They have kept me VERY busy this week but that is what I signed up for and even though I am very tired at the end of the day...I honestly couldn't imagine it any other way!

5. Marching Band. Callum is in the marching band this year and I am so pleased at how mature he is becoming and I think that all of the practicing and rules from band camp have contributed some to this... well, that and the fact that he is growing up.

6. Finished Countdowns. I have been on a countdown since the beginning of last month of when I would get to become a Stay At Home Mom. I am *so* glad that I am finally through counting down! I am enjoying spending time with my kiddos!

7. Moving Sales. Today I went to Austin's Shoes "old" building because they were having a "Moving Sale". They built a new building and left some shoes behind (I am sure they are last season...but I live in Muscle Shoals, Al... I don't know if they are and I surely doubt many others would either!) so every one in our family got new shoes today. I haven't had a new pair of tennis shoes in a LONG time. I always opt for the cuter ones if I have money to spend on me but today... for $14.00... I got some! It was the cheapest/easiest back to school shoe shopping ever!

8. Movie Nights! I love rainy weather and movie nights....they just go hand in hand.

9. Hot Pocket and Popcorn Night. Normally, I cook. Every night. A meat and three and a bread and dessert (of some kind!). Well, once a month we get to eat Hot Pockets and Popcorn and have Concession Stand (movie style candy) for dinner! Tonight's the night! YAY!

10. My Church and Pastors. I am so blessed to belong to such a great family. I adore each and every one of the people at my church. Everyone is so friendly, loving, and genuine.



     
             
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!