John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Let's Talk Some Trash

And... I don't mean like the kind you take outside to the road! Both of my boys talk "trash"! I mean, like they MEAN it. When they are playing against each other on a game they talk trash. If they are playing a video game, they talk trash. If I say (for example) "Oh! I hope this lady sees me back here and doesn't bump into us" Samuel would say, "If she does then I will tackle her!". I mean they talk trash all the time! I found it very funny and ironic that Samuel took a picture of one of Kobe's shirts he wears to football practice. Sam has recently found out that he LOVES photographing EVERYTHING and ANYTHING! So, here it is:

"I Promise To Help You Up After I Knock You Down"
It must just be bred into boys to "talk trash" to each other and to gaming systems. I get so tickled at Samuel. He was playing a video game one day recently and told one of the bad guys: "You better run because I am getting after you like it's my JOB!". I laughed and laughed at him for that. I think it is so funny to hear them talk this big game and then have the *best* sportsmanship behavior later. They are funny little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!