John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I "Don't Love" Spiders

I have taught my children that we don't "hate". That we aren't supposed to and further more it sounds ugly. I have taught that we are to love all things and all people. Of course, they are kids... and I mean, we are all human... so we will run across things from time to time that we don't necessarily LOVE. So, because Samuel has found himself in trouble more than once for saying "hate", he has now started saying, "Mommy, I don't love (insert whatever it may be that day)." It comes out more like "wuv" instead of love but I know what he means.

So I was going to title this blog "I Hate Spiders" but I can't because that is against my own rules. So I entitled it the way Samuel would say it. It's true... I don't love spiders...but this is a cute little spider web...


You KNOW Kobe had to come up with something "out there" for the first day of school... so a spider web fit the bill that night. I actually really love this design and I think John does great detailing Kobe's hair. Who knows what will be next!

2 comments:

Thank you for your sweet comment!