John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, August 5, 2011

Five On Friday 8-5-11 (Lifelong Learning)

 

Here is this week's Five on Friday. I got the list from HERE if you would like to create your very own Friday 5 blog. I hope you have each had a Fabulous Friday Friends!

 

This Week's Topic: Lifelong Learning


1.What’s something you recently learned how to do on a computer? **"Pin" stuff on Pintrest. I am really enjoying creating my bulletin boards! Go to PINTREST.**

2.What’s something you recently learned in the kitchen?  **Samuel and I just made Rice Krispie Treats for the first time ever!**

3.What’s something you recently learned about the town where you live? **Well, that is a tough one... I have lived here all my life so I can not think of anything new I have just learned... except that at the nearby train yard there is a watch tower where someone stands to "direct" train traffic. I never knew that!**

4.What’s something you recently learned from television? **I was watching a show the other day that showed how to make a very cute wreath and I am going to be trying that very soon and when I do... I will post a picture!** 

5.What’s something you recently learned the hard way? **NOT to take ALL the kids with me to buy groceries at once. I knew it was time consuming and that they made me spend more money by slyly throwing things into my buggy when I wasn't looking.... but I went ALL ALONE tonight and I spent less and had more time to just look around AND I got out even quicker than normal even with the extra perusing.**

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!