John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Monday, August 1, 2011

Five On Friday 7-29-11 (Public Options)

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the list HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each have a Fabulous Friday, friends!



This Week's Topic: Public Options
1. When did you last use a public restroom? **Yesterday. At Church. I consider the church my family so I don’t really think of it as a public restroom but I guess it is technically public.**

2. When did you last ride public transportation? **This is tough. We don’t have a form of “public transportation” where I live so I guess it was about 12 years ago when I rode the subway in New York.**

3. How far away from your home is the nearest public housing? **I am not good with estimates so I would have to say about twelve miles.**

4. Which of your public utilities is the least reliable? **ALL THINGS POWER! It seems like every time the wind blows too hard or it rains really hard our power goes out!**

5. What did you last view on public television or listen to on public radio? **Public Radio: Sunday morning sermon from the Rock in Huntsville on our way to church on Sunday morning… public television… Shark Week.**

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!