John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

52 Home---Week 34

I have started painting again. I have always LOVED painting and making things so I thought I would share some of my creations:

I am calling them Christian Creations. I have already had 4 orders placed. I am pleased as punch to be able to paint these crosses and door hangings and earn a little "me" money too! If you see something you like for yourself or maybe a gift... let me know. I can do a lot of different themes and all different colors...just ask!

Door/Wall Hanging with "S" and crosses

Candy Jar with "D" initial

Patriotic Door/Wall Hanging

Cross Wall Hanging

Front Door Hanging

Door Hanging for a Teacher's Classroom Door

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!