John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, July 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday 6-30-11

Things I am most thankful for this week :




1. God’s Love. He is in the business of making miracles out of messes!

2. Jesus. Thank you Jesus for guiding me along the path that I take in life.

3. Family. I love my husband and kids! Those guys mean everything to me.

4. Parents. I am so glad that I have my parents near by and that we get to spend time with them and see them often. I love having them involved and being able to share our lives with them!

5. LONG WEEKENDS! We have a long weekend this week because of July 4th holiday. I am SO glad to have an extra day with all of us off from work and the daily schedule so that we can spend extra time together.

6. The little things. This morning I was watching the dogs run and play after eachother when I took them outside. It was so cute! Just hearing Samuel giggle on the way to school and Kobe looking back giving me a smile when I go to work… he may be too big to hug me and tell me he loves me in front of his friends…but that smile (you all know the one that your kids give when they think no one is looking) says it all!

7. Involvement. I am thankful that I have a husband who isn’t “displaced”. He is around and he goes to (almost) every event. He is at every single practice and game. He goes to every open house at school and every parent meeting. He takes notes and makes suggestions. He helps prepare for tests, homework, and “the big game”. He helps out around the house and in the yard. He makes sure we are taken care of. I am the same way. We are a lot a like. I am thankful that my children have involvement from both parents and that John and I have it from eachother.

8. Oatmeal. I LOVE Quaker Weight Control banana bread oatmeal. I had the maple and brown sugar yesterday. IT is delicious.

9. Countdowns. I love having a countdown to something BIG. It makes me feel like a little kid. I get all filled with excitement and so anxious.

10. Provision. I am so thankful that we serve a God who provides for us anything we need. We only have to ask. He wants us to!

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!