John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

So Pitiful!

It's 11:00 PM and I am enjoying one of my guilty little pleasures: Pintrest. I am day  night dreaming of cute craft ideas and planning my next wreath I am going to make and thinking about how good a new recipe will turn out and all the fun stuff us thirty year olds do late at night. When, all of a sudden I am startled back into reality...  By these two...  Begging to stay up a little later! Kobe wants to stay up to play a game and Samuel wants to stay up to watch TV...just a little bit he says... I say no. He says, 'but a little bit is just one and that's not a whole lot'! Do you think they got their way or do you think I sent these cuties straight back to bed? OF course, I sent them straight back to bed! Happy Pinning on pintrest friends!

What little boys who beg to stay up late might look like






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!