John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Thursday, July 21, 2011

No Particular Reason

I have no particular reason for this post except that I LOVE the lyrics of this song and I want my boys to be able to know this as one of my favorite songs:

Oh Lord You Are Beautiful by Keith Green

Oh Lord, you're beautiful,
Your face is all I seek,
For when your eyes are on this child,
Your grace abounds to me.

Oh Lord, you're beautiful,
Your face is all I seek,
For when your eyes are on this child,
Your grace abounds to me.


I want to take your word and shine it all around.
But first help me just to live it Lord.
And when I'm doing well, help me to never seek a crown.
For my reward is giving glory to you.


Oh Lord, please light the fire,
That once burned bright and clear.
Replace the lamp of my first love,
That burns with Holy fear.

I want to take your word and shine it all around.
But first help me just to live it Lord.
And when I'm doing well, help me to never seek a crown.
For my reward is giving glory to you.

Oh Lord, you're beautiful,
Your face is all I seek,
For when your eyes are on this child,
Your grace abounds to me.



I pray each day that a fire for Jesus Christ to be ignited inside of my children. I pray for them to develop a loving and intimate realationship with Jesus Christ. It is true, we have such a great friend in Jesus. I used to jump on the phone with a friend to complain about something that was happening or to share something good that had happened...Now, the first thing I do is Praise Him for everything and then ask for help in what I am going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!