John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, July 8, 2011

Five on Friday 7-8-11 (Rock Star Treatment)

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the list at HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each had a Fabulous Friday, friends!


This Week's Topic: Rock Star Treatment
1. What instructions do you have for your chauffeur this weekend? **Enjoy your weekend! I want to stay home and relax!**


2. What instructions do you have for your personal chef this weekend? **I would like a seafood feast on Friday evening, For Saturday I will take your choice of a menu item but on Sunday morning I MUST have omelets and a breakfast feast fit for a King  Queen!**

3. What instructions do you have for your errand-boy (or errand-girl) this weekend? **Grocery Shopping!!!**

4. What instructions do you have for your maid this weekend? **Dust the ceiling fans, do the baseboards, and by all means please do not forget to DEEP clean the bathroom.**

5. You don’t have a personal handyman, so I’m lending you mine. What three tasks would you like him to tackle this weekend? **Get started on the porch modification, fix the walk path from driveway to front door, and build me two flower beds on either side of the front porch steps!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!