John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, July 22, 2011

Five On Friday 7-22-11 (Similes Part 2)

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the list HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each had a Fabulous Friday, friends!


This Week's Topic: Similes (Part 2)

1. What’s your best advice for someone who’s as drunk as a skunk? **Take two aspirins. Go to Bed. Wake Up and Go to Church!**


2. What’s your best advice for someone who’s as busy as a bee? **Slow down. Take time to smell the roses… and make sure you have on some comfortable shoes!**

3. What’s your best advice for someone who’s as nutty as a fruitcake? ** Please don’t try to take me for a ride on YOUR crazy train!**

4. What’s your best advice for someone who’s as sick as a dog? **Go to bed. Get up and Take a good shower…that always makes me feel better. Well, that and a Sonic Blast. A Reese Cup one with EXTRA Reese Cups and NO whipped cream…just in case you are taking notes.**

5. What’s your best advice for someone who’s as ugly as sin? **Buy cute clothes and shoes.**


*******From Friday5.org: "We did Similes Part 1 , and it’s something I’ve always wanted to revisit."-----I went back and decided to do the part one just for fun. So, here is part one to Similes:

1.Who in your life is as blind as a bat? **My Mom! Or maybe Kobe... that child couldn't see something sitting right in front of him!**


2.Who in your life is as happy as a clam? **ME!**

3.Who in your life is as mad as a wet hen? **That's a good one... I will need to be careful here... uhm... The girl I am training to take my position when I leave to be a SAHM... she didn't realize all the work I do and now regrets accepting the position!**

4.Who in your life is as stubborn as a mule? **Me, again! (And John, too!)**

5.Who in your life is as quiet as a mouse? **No one that I am ever around stays quiet for long!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!