John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, July 15, 2011

Five On Friday 7-15-11 (Long Journeys)

Here is this week's Five On Friday! I got the list  HERE if you would like to participate and create your own Friday 5 blog. I hope you each had a Fabulous Friday, friends!


This Week's Topic: Long Journeys



1. What is the longest distance you’ve traveled (in one trip) by foot? **In college I signed up for a Camping and Hiking class. I traveled from the road where the bus dropped me off ten miles away the first day and I have no earthly idea how many more miles over the next few days but it was a lot! And… I broke my wrist the first evening we were there so I am sure the rest of the trip seemed longer than it actually was.**


2. What is the longest trip you’ve taken by car? **I guess that would be to St. Louis, Mousouri. Either it was the longest trip ever or just seemed that way because my dad drove us in circles trying to get to the zoo one day! Although, the trip from New Orleans home last year felt like the longest trip in the history of America!**

3. What is the longest trip you’ve taken by plane? **New York.**

4. What is the longest trip you’ve taken on some kind of water craft? **The Caribbean. We went on a cruise last year to Mexico to Cozumel, Progresso, and Yucatan.**

5. What is the longest trip you’ve taken aboard a bus or train? **Sadly, I have NEVER traveled on a train or bus. Unless you count a church bus… and then that would be Orlando to Disney World. I would like to travel by train someday.**



Let me know if you start a Friday 5 blog so I can come see your answers!

1 comment:

  1. you can ride the train from birmingham to lousiana ...might be a fun trip for your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment!