John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

John, Sara Beth, Callum, Haley, Kobe, and Samuel

Friday, June 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday 6-9-11

This Week’s Top Ten things I am thankful for are:




1. God’s Love. It NEVER runs out and He NEVER gives up on us!

2. Jesus. So loving and forgiving… and really easy to talk to!

3. John. This week has been tough. Just life in general. John just hugged me and told me it would all be OK. Then, he started problem-solving with me. It makes such a difference when we are “in it” together and working together.

4. My BOYS! Oh these two are constantly in to something, aggravating each other, and argueing… but they are my babies and I wouldn’t have it any other way!

5. My Parents. We went to eat ice cream with them Wednesday night. That was so nice. Just sitting out on the patio of Frostbite while Samuel played with a friend from church and chatting with my parents and just being together.

6. Individual Time. I like spending one on one time with each of the important people in my life. Unfortunately, I don’t get to very much but when I do it is special. I got to spend some time with Samuel last night while he spent his birthday money and I plan to spend some with Kobe tomorrow when I take him to spend his report card money.

7. Splash Pad. I LOVE the splash pad. Not only is a way to cool off and free… both of my children LOVE it. Plus, at the one at the park a couple of streets up from our house…they sell ICE CREAM so my boys are happy! The one a few miles away has music and lights at night and is HUGE. I see plenty of splash pad days in our future!

8. Good Haircuts. I mean, who knew there could be “bad ones”?I didn’t until yesterday but apparently that is a yes. Thankful for Susan rescuing me yesterday and getting my hair in order! I recommend her to everyone… Susan Ward at Loxx in Muscle Shoals…make an appointment!

9. Summer Meals. They are light,easy,and quick. Or at least they are at my house. I am going to have to start “cooking” more though because Kobe told me two nights ago that he misses the days we had “real” food. I asked what he meant, he said chicken and vegetables! So, looks like that is what we are having this weekend.

10. Good Friends. I am enjoying my friends. I am so thankful for some ladies that are in my life right now. They are such great friends and I enjoy them so much. I am thankful the Lord led us to each other!

                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment!